Submissions must be original, unpublished work, containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research within the following categories: Behavioural Science, Chronic Diseases, Psychotherapy, Mental Health, Occupational Psychology, Psychology, Psychosocial Methodologies , Quality of Life, Research Methods, Social Science, Biopsychosocial Models, Social Theory and Psychoanalysis, Neuroscience, Neuropsychology, Cognitive Neuropsychology, Computational Models of Human Behaviour.
Please email your manuscript to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
1) Authors should include in their papers their full names, affiliations, telephone or fax number, postal and e-mail addresses.
2) Manuscripts should be in form of reviews, short communications, and letters to the editor, research papers, commentaries and replies to other articles or research papers.
3) Manuscripts sent via e-mail should be typed and saved in Word format
4) Papers should have at least two to five keywords
5) Papers should be submitted only in English
6) Research papers and reviews should not exceed 10 to 12 pages
7) All papers are required to have an Abstract of 100-200 words preceding the main text
8) All manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract; main text; acknowledgments; appendixes (if necessary); references